Gamma calibration box
- Two different Cs-137 sources
- Provides homogeneous collimated beam with dose rate of up to 150 Gy/hr
- Integrated safety system
- The sources do not rotate in the transport system
The GI-B2 Calibration Box, when fitted with one or two appropriate radionuclide sources, and equipped with an attenuator set, serves for the calibration of gamma dose rate and dose meters from μGy/hr to 150 Gy/hr.
The GI-B2 Calibration Box consists of:
- an irradiator with a collimator and attenuators,
- an irradiation chamber,
- a positioning system with a worktable,
- a control unit,
- optionally, castor wheels for easy local transport.