Aerosols and Iodine Sampler
Air sampling on filter media. Used for the sampling of radioactive aerosols and/or iodine in air.
Nuclear Power Plants
- High-volume air sampling in a very short time
- Long lifetime
- High reliability
- Low operating costs
- Continuous operations
- Programmable sampling intervals
- Constant airflow through the filter
- Pump power regulation, depending on filter clogging
- Ease of use
- Optional control from the host system
The VOPV-12 is intended for air sampling on filter media with adjustable flow rate. It is used for the sampling of radioactive aerosols and/or iodine in air. The filter can be subsequently analysed in a laboratory and the nuclide specific volume activities can be calculated.
Due to high performance, low maintenance and easy handling, it can be used in particular as:
- suction unit in air sampling systems,
- sampling unit for grab sampling of aerosols and iodine in the atmosphere,
- sampling unit in environmental monitoring stations,
- sampling unit for the measurement of aerosols and iodine activity in the ventilation stacks of nuclear facilities.
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
Digital High-Volume Air Sampler
An air-sampling device designed to evaluate the air pollutants captured on filters (radioactive aerosols, dust, etc.).More