Tritium and Carbon-14 Sampler
- Easy, fast and secure replacement of sampling bottles
- Mechanically-resistant sampling bottles
- Silica gel-like absorption medium (longer sampling time/higher amount of sample, compared to liquid absorption media)
- Parallel arrangement of sampling lines for more accurate differential evaluation and distinction of inorganic and organic forms
- Wide range and high accuracy of flow rate adjustment
- Measurement of the humidity downstream of the tritium sampling bottles
- Remote checking and control from the host system
- Proportional sampling relative to flow in the ventilation stack enables calculation of the amount of released 3H and 14C
The V3H14C is designed for 3H and 14C sampling from the air. Basic absorption media are silica gel for sampling 3H and sodium hydroxide (NaOH) for sampling 14C.
Sampler includes two separate sampling lines for the sampling of different 3H and 14C forms.