Small Items Monitor
- Easy installation, simple control
- Identification of the person making the measurements
- Entry and exit door interlocking
- Exit door blocking system to prevent the spread of contamination
- Archiving of measurement results
- The option of operating with only one door
- A communication port for remote status indication, instrument setup and servicing using the host system
The SIM-101 monitors, with plastic scintillators, are designed to check radiation contamination of small items. The SIM-101G type monitors measure gamma and the SIM-101F type monitors measure beta and gamma contamination.
The monitors are designed primarily for use in nuclear facilities where they prevent contaminated objects being taken out of controlled areas.