Smart Frisking Probe
Standalone probes suitable for the detection of surface contamination by alpha, beta, and gamma emitting radionuclides.
Nuclear Power Plants
- Smart probe, a compact solution with processing electronics in the body of the probe
- High sensitivity, uniform response
- Compact, lightweight, shock resistance design
- Gas-less detection by using a scintillator
- Easy replacement of light-proof foil
- Can be connected to a PC for probe calibration and parameter setting
- Option for contamination indication on probe itself
- Calibration constants are saved in the probe, so probes can be easily replaced without complete calibration of probe/monitor combination
- Easy decontamination
The detection part of the SFP-100 probe consists of a plastic scintillator, or scintillators, with a photomultiplier, able to detect alpha, beta and/or gamma surface contamination.
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
Personnel Exit Monitor
A new type of full body contamination monitor for personnel leaving controlled areas. It monitors the presence of alphfa, beta, and gamma radionuclides, as needed.More
Frisking Contamination Monitor
A quick check for personnel or object surface contamination. In combination with a suitable detector from the SFP-100 series, it can detect alpha, beta, or gamma contamination.More
Hand-Foot Contamination Monitor
The HF-4 series hand-foot contamination monitors are intended for the measurement of surface contamination by alpha, beta and gamma emitting radionuclides on hands, feet, and clothing.More