Personnel Exit Monitor
A new type of full body contamination monitor for personnel leaving controlled areas. It monitors the presence of alphfa, beta, and gamma radionuclides, as needed.
Nuclear Power Plants
- Scintillation, gasless detectors with integrated processing electronics allowing easy calibration and quick on-site replacement of faulty detectors
- Various detector types available for different types of contamination (alpha, beta, and gamma emitters)
- Excellent coverage of full body front and back, both sides of hands and feet, outsides of legs, and arms.
- Tight hand detector geometry for high efficiency alpha contamination measurement.
- Dynamic algorithm for optimisation of measuring time to ensure highest personnel throughput.
- User friendly interface with several colour displays and voice prompts.
- Wide range of configurations and accessories.
- Various language versions available for displays and voice prompts.
- Option to identify users using an ID card/chip reader
- A standard Ethernet interface for the communication with a host system.
- Quick change of measurement parameters (e.g. alarm levels, nuclides, units) by selection from stored preset values using the touch screen display.
- Output relay contacts for control of technology (e.g. external alarm lights, doors, turnstiles etc.)
- Calibration mode for quick verification of correct operation
- Remote switch (input) to the emergency mode (without measurement) or out of operation mode
- Possibility to define areas of scanning including multiple detectors with common evaluation
- Extremely easy access to detectors; facilitating their maintenance and replacement.
- Common spare parts with other VF monitors, including the detectors, reduces the stock of spares.
The ExitScan is a two-step, full body personnel contamination monitor, designed to check personnel leaving radiation-controlled areas for radioactive contamination. The monitor checks for presence of alpha, beta, and gamma emitting radionuclides (depending on detectors fitted).
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
Alarm Slave Unit
An alarm unit providing clear visual and acoustic warning in case the signalling levels are overrun.More
Frisking Contamination Monitor
A quick check for personnel or object surface contamination. In combination with a suitable detector from the SFP-100 series, it can detect alpha, beta, or gamma contamination.More
Hand-Foot Contamination Monitor
The HF-4 series hand-foot contamination monitors are intended for the measurement of surface contamination by alpha, beta and gamma emitting radionuclides on hands, feet, and clothing.More
Hand Contamination Monitor
A device intended for the signalisation of hand contamination by alpha, beta, or gamma radionuclides.More
Portable Activity Meter
A portable handheld device intended for the surface activity measurement of alphfa, beta, and gamma radionuclides.More
Portable Activity Meter
Handheld portable devices equipped with scintillation gasless detectors are intended for the surface activity measurement of alpha, beta, and gamma radionuclides.More
Small Items Monitor
Small Items Contamination Monitors SIM-101 are intended for the detection and indication of items contaminated with gamma or beta+gamma emitting radionuclides.More