Personnel Exit Monitor
- Scintillation, gasless detectors with integrated processing electronics allowing easy calibration and quick on-site replacement of faulty detectors
- Various detector types available for different types of contamination (alpha, beta, and gamma emitters)
- Excellent coverage of full body front and back, both sides of hands and feet, outsides of legs, and arms.
- Tight hand detector geometry for high efficiency alpha contamination measurement.
- Dynamic algorithm for optimisation of measuring time to ensure highest personnel throughput.
- User friendly interface with several colour displays and voice prompts.
- Wide range of configurations and accessories.
- Various language versions available for displays and voice prompts.
- Option to identify users using an ID card/chip reader
- A standard Ethernet interface for the communication with a host system.
- Quick change of measurement parameters (e.g. alarm levels, nuclides, units) by selection from stored preset values using the touch screen display.
- Output relay contacts for control of technology (e.g. external alarm lights, doors, turnstiles etc.)
- Calibration mode for quick verification of correct operation
- Remote switch (input) to the emergency mode (without measurement) or out of operation mode
- Possibility to define areas of scanning including multiple detectors with common evaluation
- Extremely easy access to detectors; facilitating their maintenance and replacement.
- Common spare parts with other VF monitors, including the detectors, reduces the stock of spares.
The ExitScan is a two-step, full body personnel contamination monitor, designed to check personnel leaving radiation-controlled areas for radioactive contamination. The monitor checks for presence of alpha, beta, and gamma emitting radionuclides (depending on detectors fitted).