Continuous Particulate Monitor
The device is intended for measurement of alpha and beta activity concentration in the air. It displays and archives the measured values and signalises exceeding of pre-set signalling levels.
Nuclear Power Plants
- Adjustable mechanical layout
- The use of moving filter tape allows continuous measurement from 3 months to 1 year without the filter replacement (depending on the movement mode)
- Continuous or periodical movement of the filter tape
- Background compensation in real time
- Radon/Thoron compensation
- Adjustable alarm levels for alpha and beta channels
- Easy maintenance Compliant with IEC 60761, IEC 61172 and IEC 61578
- Various communications interfaces
The CPM-300 monitor is designed to continuously measure the alpha and beta particulates concentration in the air. The air can be sampled directly from working environments, ventilation systems or surrounding environments.
The CPM-300 monitor consists of three parts mounted on a carrier frame:
- Display Unit
- Continuous Particulate Detector CPD-14
- Vacuum Pump VP-30
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
Alarm Slave Unit
An alarm unit providing clear visual and acoustic warning in case the signalling levels are overrun.More
Continuous Iodine Detector
Continuous measurement of volumetric activity of radioactive iodine in the air during normal operation and also during emergency or post-emergency state of a nuclear power plant.More
Continuous Particulate Detector
CPD-14 measures the activity of alpha and beta active aerosols from the air.More