Portable Surface Contamination Monitor
- Simultaneous measurement of surface contamination by alpha/beta emitting radionuclides and ambient gamma dose equivalent rate
- Smart probe with gasless scintillation detector
- High detection efficiency and uniformity of response
- Measurement of contamination even on less accessible surfaces
- Search mode and contamination measurement mode
- Two pre-settable alarm levels
- Results available in various units
- Long operation due to new rechargeable battery
- User friendly, easy to use
- Easy decontamination
The light, compact, and resistant SFP-100 probe is equipped with a scintillator, photomultiplier tube and associated two-channel processing electronics.
The Radcount-3 has a backlit graphic display, a membrane keyboard and a lithium-ion battery to power the meter.
The multi-purpose survey meter also includes an integrated GM tube for measuring the gamma dose equivalent rate.